- (a) if you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process;
- (b) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account - whether or not you've authorized such use;
- (c) You agree to notify the site administration immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and
- (d) You are at least 18 years of age or older.
The administrators of CG Reelworks will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the contributions of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and integrated into the CG Reelworks website and subsequent properties.
You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, the administrators of the CG Reelworks website in no way control, verify, or endorse any of the information contained on or in the online Service. Although registration is not required to use the Service, if you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the registration process. As part of the registration process, you agree to:
- (a) provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the service (such information to be current, complete and accurate); and
- (b) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). The site administrators reserve the right to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual. The site administrators reserve the right to refuse service to any user.
By agreeing to these Terms, members affirm that they will not use this service to harass or abuse other members. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals via message boards, private messages, classifieds, or using other means may be removed from the online Service.
- if your employer or school has the rights to the intellectual property you are uploading, you should make sure that you have their permission to do so
You are fully responsible for any content you post on the CG Reelworks property, including, but not limited to, photos, personal profile(s), message boards, classifieds, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content. You understand and agree that the site administrators may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members. Content that is illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that:
- is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- displays sexually explicit material of any kind in an area that is not categorized for Mature Content
- is intended or designed to disrupt an ongoing conversation via flaming (a message in which the writer publicly attacks another participant in overly harsh, or personal terms) or trolling (deliberately posting derogatory or inflammatory comments in order to bait other users into responding).
- encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or CG Reelworks
- collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without the site administrators' prior consent
- contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission or attribution
- advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
- The site administrators consider the following content to be Mature:
- Explicitly sexual content - visual depictions or written descriptions
- Intense depictions or descriptions of violence or gore
- Obscene gestures
- Profanity that is sexual in nature or that is directed at another member
- Discussions or information about illicit substances
Note: Hate speech is not acceptable and will not be tolerated on the CG Reelworks online property. As defined by the site administrators, hate speech may consist of symbols or images, as well as text.
The site administrators define sexually oriented content as any material that depicts, in actual or simulated form, or explicitly describes, in a predominantly sexual context, human genitalia, any act of sexual intercourse, any act of sadism or masochism, or any other erotic subject directly related to the foregoing.
The site administrators reserve the right to refuse membership to anyone. They may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
By uploading content to CG Reelworks you attest that by doing so you do not violate any copyright, patent, trademark or intellectual rights of any third party. Also, if you suspect that any content uploaded to the CG Reelworks website infringes third-party intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE CG REELWORKS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF FILES, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT. THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE CG REELWORKS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS, THEIR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS, NOR THEIR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE CG REELWORKS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS, THEIR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS, THEIR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, SERVICE, AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. INDEMNITY. YOU HEREBY AGREE, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, AND/OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS OF INFRINGEMENT BASED ON INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT YOU SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, (B) ANY FRAUD OR MANIPULATION, OR OTHER BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, BY YOU, OR (C) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS BROUGHT AGAINST THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.